March 6, 2013

New cover | The Gentlewoman

I've recently bumped into the latest issue of The Gentlewoman magazine with Beyoncé on the cover. However, even the magazine and its contents seem to be exquisite, the cover isn't. That's why I've decided to make my own cover (at the end of the post). Beyoncé's photoshoot for The Gentlewoman magazine appears below.

    pictures vía


Geometric designs are one of my favorites. Nevertheless, I wanted to make a clever contrast between the idea I had and Beyoncé's curves. 
The minimal touch is always there in what I create: two or three colors -being black and white the main colors plus pastels-, simple shapes and tidy or gird patterned designs.
I've also changed the type including Garamond and Helvetica (regular and oblique) in the new cover.
What do you think? Hit or miss?

XO,
Follow Pretty in Lanvin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks ☺