January 9, 2012

Featured Fashiolista

I'm SO HAPPY to announce that I've been picked up - just a few hours ago- as Featured Fashiolista by the Fashiolista Team! The responsible has sent me an email in which she has added the link to their Facebook profile page, in which they have uploaded my Fashiolista profile picture saying they "love my chic style!"
You can't even imagine how glad I am! I discovered the webpage a few months ago and since then, I've discovered lots of new things! New people, new items, new styles I wouldn't have guessed I'd even find interesting...
Anyway, I'm extremelly happy to feature in ther Facebook page, next to icons such as Yara (from Thischicksgotstyle), Chiara (from The blonde Salad) or Andy (from Stylescrapbook) and the pictures taken by them in Firenze4ever!
Here's the link to the announcement, so you can check :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such a great goal!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ☺